NASP seeks to ensure minorities and women have an equal
share in the securities industry, promote awareness of the
latest trends and opportunities in the field, and provide
domestic and international networks for the education and
professional development of its members. NASP members receive
these and other benefits.
Asset Managers ~ Brokers ~ Investment Bankers ~Consultants
~Commercial Bank Underwriters ~ Public Financial Advisers
~ Bond Counsel
~Institutional Investors ~Pension Plan, Foundation, and
Endowment Staff & Trustees
~ Other Financial Professionals
NASP members receive the following benefits:
· Educational conferences and seminars at reduced member rates,
including the Annual Pension Fund Conference and the Annual
NASP Mentors Luncheon.
· Networking opportunities through NASP affiliate chapters,
membership directory, and the Securities Industry Career Development
and Recruitment Program.
· Forums for sharing your expertise, expressing your professional
opinion, and building a reputation within the industry.
· Access to NASP Job Database. Jobs will be targeted to the
· Mailings from affiliate chapters, meeting announcements,
white papers, and travel discounts
· AND MUCH MORE…
in the Industry: $125
in the Industry: $250
11+ years in the Industry: $325
Associate Member $75
To be eligible for the associate membership, an applicant
must be currently employed as an Allied Professional, Trustee,
Government Employee, or a Regulatory Agency employee.
Student Member $25
To be eligible for student membership, an applicant must be:
1. enrolled full-time in an accredited university, college,
community college, or technical school; 2. taking at least
two courses or their equivalent each term; and 3. preparing
for a career in the securities or financial services industry.